|Gotta love little sick Ritsuko|
The Full MoonAmy stared at her friend.The Full Moon by Valaid
- You did what?!
Steffie tried to look away.
- Well, uhhmmm...I thought it was a good idea.
- Good idea?! To tell Mike I love him?
Steffie smiled nervously and her eyes moved from one thing to another.
Amy sighed and looked down on her notes from the language class.
She sat with her friend in the classroom long after the class had ended.
They had to write a poem in Japanese.
Steffie looked with tearfull eyes on Amy and whispered she was sorry.
Amy shook her head and started to draw a picture.
- Its done now. You cant take it back. I dont know if Im thankfull or angry.
- Thankfull? Steffie looked shocked.
Amy laughed and hugged her friend.
- I would never have had the guts to tell him. And if I want to get closer to him I need to tell him. But you have saved me the trouble.
Steffie laughed too and gave Amy a friendly hug.
They went back to discuss about the poem.
Their teacher, Mrs Huckley, entered the room and smiled at them.
- Stil her
Current Residence: STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... ohio|
Favourite genre of music: any
MP3 player of choice: ipod nano
Favourite cartoon character: yamato ishida and van fanalie
Personal Quote: no chicle en la clase de espanol de la senora bell! lying is a bad habbit to get into, look at me!